Practical Information

Driving Lisence and Restrictions

Driving Foreigners who want to drive in China require an International Driving Permit; this can be arranged at the local PSB. However, there are extensive restrictions on inter-city driving. Cars can be rented in Hong Kong and Macau relatively hassle free. If you’re renting a car in Beijing or Shanghai, you’ll be restricted within the city limits.